Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wake Me Up Foundation

I can't believe that I've found a drugstore foundation that I really, REALLY like!

I found a sample pack of the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in a fashion magazine a few weeks ago and I finally just got around to trying it out.  Admittedly I had very low expectations, but I'm excited to say I really love it.

I would say it's a medium to full coverage and it feels nice on the skin.  I can't say that it "reawakened and illuminated" my skin, but I like it all the same.  It claims to have peptides and aVitamin Moisturizing Complex with visible anti-fatigue effect.

The only thing of caution that I would say about it, is that it is scented, and I'm not sure how my skin will react to that after daily use.  But I'm willing to try it out, I'm actually going to purchase this drug store foundation, and that hasn't happened since my university days!

No comments:

Post a Comment